This is the Privacy Statement of Direct 2 Lender Private Finance Ltd (D2L) as it relates to this Site. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites. Any external links to other websites are clearly identified as such.
D2L respects the rights of users of our Site and is committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with current Data Protection legislation at all times. We will not collect any personal information (also referred to as personal data) about you on this Site without your permission or otherwise in accordance with current Data Protection legislation.
You are not required to provide us with any personal information (or personal data) in order to use our Site. However, where you choose to give us personal data, via online feedback forms or e-mail, then we will treat your personal information in accordance with current Data Protection legislation.
By simply visiting our Site, you do not disclose, nor do we collect, personal data about you. The information collected about your visit is limited to technical data such as:
• The Internet address (or IP address) of the device you used to access this Site;
• Whether you reached the Site using a search engine or if you clicked a link on another website;
• The type of web browser you used, the type of device you used to access the Internet.
We use this data for administrative and statistical purposes as well as to help us improve our Site. This technical data does not provide us with the personal data of visitors to our Site.
Giving us your Personal Information
Please note that where you provide us with your personal information (e.g. name, e-mail address, work address, phone and/or other contact information), through a facility provided on this Site or directly to us by e-mail, you consent to us:
1. Processing and administering your personal data to perform all necessary actions to give effect to your request or instruction
2. Retaining a record of incoming and outgoing communications (e.g. e-mail). Information in the e-mail we receive and send will not be disclosed to any third party without the permission of the sender unless otherwise in accordance with the Data Protection legislation.
Please note that by using this Site you are giving us your consent to process your personal data as outlined in this Statement. Your consent is also provided to any successor or assignee of D2L. We inform all persons who submit their personal data to us of these conditions by this Privacy Statement.
Opt-in and Opt-out:
D2L operates a strict “opt-in” policy for individuals. That means we will not send you any information unless you have requested to receive e-mail/ or social media message updates from us.
If you (whether an individual or business customer) wish to be removed from our direct marketing list and do not wish to receive any further information from us (opt-out) you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and request to be removed.
Security of Data
D2L takes seriously its security obligations in respect of your personal data under the Data Protection Acts in order to prevent unauthorised access to, or alteration or destruction of personal data in our possession.
Right of Access
Where you have provided us with your personal data you have a right to be given a copy of your personal data in accordance with section 4 of the Data Protection Acts subject to certain exceptions. To request a copy of your personal data please contact email@example.com
Right of Rectification or Erasure
If we hold incorrect information about you, which was originally submitted by you through this Site, you have the right to have the data amended rolex swiss replica. You also have the right to have any information you have sent to us via this Site erased. To request your right to rectification and/or erasure please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
This request must be accompanied by a description of the specific personal data you wish rectified.
If you request erasure of your personal data all your data will be erased subject to the following important notice:
• We are not required to rectify or erase your data where to do so would prevent you from meeting your contractual obligations to us or where we are required to process (including retaining) your personal data for a lawful purpose in accordance with Data Protection legislation.
D2L trusts that you appreciate that we respect and value your right to privacy, and that our honesty and integrity shall mean that you will continue to trust us with your personal data, knowing that we will not use it for any inappropriate purpose.